WISH YOU WERE HERE

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday, July 16th, 2011

Summer time is here.



Lounging by the pool with a great book: in this case, Graham Hancock's Underworld.


My Saturday ritual: the Farmer's Market.


Friday evening concert in Foothills Park - a very short walk from our place.



Lilies in full bloom.



Mormor & Papa (June & Quinton - Mike's parents) with Mike on the grassy slope listening to the outdoor concert.


Watching the children play during the concert - so cute.





1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Sheila - What great photos. I love this as a way of keeping in touch. While I was typing someone else must have taken a look (Lynda?) as the pageview count just went up by 1. Also an announcement was there in my in box this morning, that you had updated the page. I see that you have two Stephanie's following. If the second one is also me let me know, and I'll try to figure out what I've done now :-( . Stephanie, aka Tessa

    ReplyDelete